We do not transfer your information to anyone for marketing purposes without your consent. However, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Our service providers and suppliers:
• In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Other third parties:
• in processing your order, we may send your details to and use information from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
• if we or our business are acquired by a third party when our customers’ personal data will be transferred to the buyer;
• If we have to disclose an order to comply with a legal obligation;
• in order to enforce or apply the terms of our contract with you; or
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Confitex, our customers, or others.